Monday, February 24, 2014

#OOTD | An afternoon at the theater

Minnesota fashion = boots. Yup, that's about it. However, at the office, I don't think about it much because I just throw on my Sorels (amazing) and put my heels in my bag, so I can still coordinate whatever outfit I want for once I get to the actual office. Not the case for a weekend outing with my parents. First, the theater. Then, dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. Wanted to be a bit dressy, but alas, had to do it with flat leather boots. I don't own any pointy/fancy/tall boots, just riding-style boots. So after discarding many outfits that were really heel-only appropriate, my parents were waiting downstairs and I threw this little outfit together in 30 seconds flat. Thank goodness it worked!

Dress | United Colors of Benetton (6 years old)
Shirt | J. Crew
Necklace | J. Crew
Handbag | Ralph Lauren
Tights | H&M (from the Paris Champs-Elysee location ...)
Boots | Enzo Angiolini





No comments:

Post a Comment