Thursday, February 13, 2014

#OOTD | Soft and pretty

You know that feeling you get the first time you pair up some items from your closet and it's like "OMG ... this totally works ... how did I not see this before ... this is awesome!". Well, that was me today! I had picked up this skirt from J Crew over the holidays and hadn't had a chance to wear it yet. And my new-found love of layering led me to this sweater I had for years in the back of a drawer and this button down which I don't love/wear often because it is really rather large on me. But, when you put it all together, it totally works! Was so happy with the soft look this gives off and I think the texture of the sweater, skirt and pears just work so well together! This will definitely be one I repeat in the future! 

P.S. Check out the new short crop! What do you think?

Skirt | J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt (shop similar here)
Button down | Banana Republic
Sweater | no idea
Pearls | 3 strands, very old, Herberger's
Shoes | Ralph Lauren 






No comments:

Post a Comment